Sushant Prakash is a corporate lawyer based in New Delhi and is enrolled with Bar Council of Delhi. He has completed his LL.B from Campus Law Centre (University of Delhi).
Advocate Sushant has experience in advising and executing matters including civil and criminal litigation, intellectual property, private equity investment, due diligence and cross border commercial transactions. His experience also includes assisting and advising foreign companies in setting up their Indian subsidiaries and has previously assisted various foreign Companies in their business operations in India.
Sushant’s key practice areas include:
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
- Incorporation of Companies and LLPs
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (SARFAESI)
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Company Law
- Contract Law
- Agreements and Deeds
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Laws and Regulations.
- Intellectual Property Laws